- Managing and running Online Marketing Campaigns optimizing its effectiveness and preparing regular campaign performance reports.
- Having an overview of the campaign-related parameters on your campaigns CPA/CPL/Cost/Sales etc.
- Ensuring the marketing material (Web, LP, banners, Print) is correct and up to date.
- Verifying the daily sales figures on analytics/CRM/internal report to ensure consistency.
- Maintaining a complete overview of the trends in all the campaigns in your Google/FB accounts at all times.
- Displaying constant learning to bring new technologies and techniques from the industry.
- In charge of the entire content on the website, ensuring correct translation of all content in local language.
- Researching on alternative online promotion opportunities.
- Working with web team in maintaining and updating the Website, SEO tags and online optimization.
- Creating and executing email campaigns.
- Securing key off and online media spaces working with media buying team on contracts.
- Taking complete ownership of all communications in your language.
These are tasks I gladly perform. They are good for my development and do not forget the fact if you work for a big company with millions of customers throughout Europe. So a big company with nice responsibilities in a job for me….and they wanted me.
An interesting job plus a multinational, it sounds almost to perfect. Besides that, I could use some stability in my income and work some fixed hours a day. For me another reason was also the market they are in: telecom. I have a sales background in telecom and I liked it. For me it was without questioning a perfect opportunity. Even now I still see it as such and I learned many great things.